From today, Members will have access to Secure Inbox and Password Reset, making it even easier for Members to manage their health insurance 24/7.
Don’t have the Mobile App or the most recent version? That’s ok, it can be easily downloaded at the below links:
- It’s now even easier for Members to view documentation from Queensland Country Health Fund via our new Secure Inbox. Members will be able to access:
- Welcome packs
- Membership change documentation
- Notifications regarding payment of your premiums
- Benefit Statements
- Tax Statements
- Premium Change notifications
How to Access Secure Inbox
- Once logged in, Members should see their very own Secure Inbox in the bottom right hand corner of the Mobile App. If you have received new messages, a small blue circle will be displayed above the inbox icon.
- Click on Inbox
- Click on the document
For faster claiming anytime, Members can now reset their passwords within the App.
How to Reset Your password
- Select forgotten password
- Enter Member Number, Member Name, DOB.
- Please note: These details must be for the Main Member.
- Choose to send the verification code to either mobile or email
- Simply enter the code sent by the preferred method
- Change password and you will be able to log in immediately.