We recently launched two new features in our Mobile App. Find out more.
We strive to give our Members more convenient and easy options to access and manage your membership.
Our Queensland Country Health Fund Mobile App (download below) offers all Members 24/7 access to your membership. We’re great to deal with even via our App - so download it today for an easy, convenient and secure way to manage your membership.
- Online claiming - lodge claims directly to Queensland Country by simply taking a photo of your receipt/s and pressing submit
- Review your claims history
- View policy details including contribution details
- Check your annual benefit limits – it has never been easier to check your limits with a graph that clearly shows what is remaining
- View personal details and update your contact information
- Order new Membership Cards
- Make immediate payments by Visa or Mastercard
- Access membership communications through your personal inbox
- Upload a PDF document
- Provider search
- Learn more about your health insurance and how you can experience genuine value via our blogs and news
- Find your nearest Queensland Country branch
- Login in using biometric logins
We value the views and opinions of our Members and are proud of our 93% Member Satisfaction rating*. What you say matters as it helps us concentrate our efforts on offering quality service in areas that are important to you. You told us you value easy and speedy claiming methods and we’re so excited that this app will deliver exactly that.
Happy exploring the features on iPhone or Android and we look forward to your thoughts and feedback firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Note: You must be registered with Online Member Services (OMS) to access the Mobile App. To register for OMS go to queenslandcountry.health/register. Once you have completed your registration you'll be ready to login to the app.
Download our Mobile App below.
*Source: January 2020 Member Satisfaction Survey, 62% were very satisfied and 31% were somewhat satisfied from 2,139 respondents.