Appointments during COVID-19: The Australian Dental Association has recently announced changes to the restrictions on Oral Health Services, with a lowering to Level 1 as of Friday 8th May 2020. These changes allow our Dental practice to operate and provide a full range of services including scale and cleans.
Level 1 restrictions mean you will notice some differences in our practices:
- We have removed all magazines, books and children’s toys from the waiting rooms
- You will be asked a number of questions about your general health and if you are unwell we may not be able to see you
- Social distancing measures will continue to be in place in our waiting rooms
- You will be asked to use alcohol based hand sanitiser while you are in the practice
- You will be given an antibacterial mouthrinse to use before any treatment is carried out.
About Queensland Country Dental Townsville
Queensland Country Dental is owned by Queensland Country Health Fund and is exclusively available for Members of the Queensland Country group, Queensland Country Health Fund and Queensland Country Bank.
Queensland Country Health Fund Members with extras cover can enjoy low or no gap preventive and diagnostic treatments as part of your cover.
Meet our team
- Dr Sarah Wilkinson - Principal Dentist
- Dr Erick Gonzales - Senior Dentist
- Dr Courtney Prove - Dentist
- Dr Eleri Hunter - Dentist
- Dr Shu-En Wight - Dentist
- Dr Chandrika Singh - Dentist
- Dr Veronica Donohue - Orthodontist Specialist
- Kylie Svaricek - Dental Hygienist
- Cathy Boyce - Oral Health Therapist
- Zoe DeMaine - Oral Health Therapist
- Dianna Agapiou - Dental Operations Manager
Contact our team to request an appointment call 07 4412 3825.
Appointments are not final until confirmed by a Member of our staff.
Important note: You must be a Queensland Country Health Fund or Queensland Country Bank member to visit Queensland Country Dental.
4/333 Ross River Road,
Aitkenvale QLD 4814