Try this healthy bliss ball recipe, an alternative to your traditional Valentine's Day gift of chocolates!
- 1 and 1/2 cups of almond meal
- 24 fresh Medjool dates
- 3/4 cup fine dessicated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 teaspoons of water to help bring the mixture together
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
Roll bliss balls in either
- cocoa powder
- dessicated coconut
- Fine seedy mix
- Dust with cinnamon and nutmeg
Place dates into food processor with almond meal, coconut, chia seeds, vanilla and cacao powder. Process on high until mixture comes together and add water to help stick the mixture if needed.
With a tablespoon, measure and roll into balls. Dust or roll your bliss balls.