Premium rate increases due to take effect on 1 April will now be delayed until 1 October 2020 giving all Members some much needed immediate relief during this challenging time.
Members do not need to take any action as premiums will remain unchanged.
We understand that many of our Members are incredibly concerned about not only their health, but also their finances in the face of the current pandemic. We are pleased to advise the 6-month delay on premium increases is an addition to the Emergency Relief Package we announced last week.
We remain committed to the health & wellness of our Members, staff and communities as we navigate the ever-evolving COVID-19 environment.
We will be implementing all the additional benefits and changes previously advised to Members in early February 2020 including:
- Positive changes to optical benefits#
- The Annual Limit per person has been increased by $15 across all Extras products.
- Introduction of an Optical Rollover Benefit, allowing Members to carry over any unused benefit entitlement that is not claimed during the previous Membership Year into the following Membership Year.
- Removal of percentage limits applied to some benefits i.e Mechanical Aids, orthodontics#
- Hearing Aids – Addition of subscription option#
- Help for our changing families#
- Introduction of Extended Family cover to our “mid-level” Hospital covers
- Introduction of Single Parent pricing to our “mid-level” Hospital covers
#For full details including terms and conditions visit here.
Queensland Country Health Fund are here to help. If you have any questions we encourage you to email us at email@example.com or alternatively, our friendly team are available on 1800 813 415.