Our focus is on preventive and diagnostic dental for the whole family. We offer the following services:
- Comprehensive examinations for the whole family, including children's dentistry
- Digital x-rays and photographs
- Preventive treatments such as scale and clean
- Mouthguards for adults and children
- Patient education, such as oral hygiene instruction and dietary counselling
- Dental hygiene treatment
- Full range of restorative treatments such as composite (tooth coloured) restorations (fillings and crowns)
- Teeth whitening
- Endodontic (root canal) treatment
- Crowns and bridges
- Metal and acrylic dentures
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Emergency dentistry
As mentioned, the safety or our patients and staff is of the utmost importance to us and we therefore, aim to meet and exceed current recommendations regarding infection control and procedures for sterilising dental instruments and equipment.
All instruments are autoclaved after use and tracked throughout the sterilising procedure.
Each Member of our team receives training in all procedures and protocols and updates are provided on a regular basis. Our equipment and surgery environment is maintained to the highest standards.